Dook Soup Recipe
Ferret 'Dook Soup' made with Recovery Recipe
From Vondelle McLaughlin, Shelter Director: Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter recipe to save sick ferrets that are not eating, have been having hypoglycemic episodes, are getting through and post coccidia, and a number of other problems.
- 2 parts ground kibble (Whatever they are used to eating)
- 1 part Harrison's Recovery
- Mix with warm water until it is soupy, or consistency for hand-feeding through a syringe.
- Make a fresh batch for each feeding.
"The Recovery recipe has saved many. It is now a major part of our health program."
- Cathy Johnson-Delaney, DVM
Mukilteo, Washington State
Harrisonsbirdfoods.com | 800-346-0269 | 615-221-9919